Nursery care is provided upstairs in the Parish House during church services for children up to 4 years of age.
Classes for Pre-K through Junior High School students are presented upstairs in the Parish House each Sunday. Young people attend the first twenty minutes of the church service with their parents before proceeding to class.
Unitarian Universalist Principles in Children’s Language
1. We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
HORTON HEARS A UU!- OUR SPRING CURRICULUM
Join us as our Children’s Sunday School Program explores values and life lessons through Dr. Seuss’ rhymes. We began on Sunday January 14, 2018. Join in at any time, we welcome you.
Questions? Contact Kristina Brink, CRE 724-977-2945 email@example.com.
REGISTER: Please register each child using this downloadable registration form.