Nursery care is provided upstairs in the Parish House during church services for children up to 4 years of age.
Classes for Pre-K through Junior High School students are presented upstairs in the Parish House each Sunday. Young people attend the first twenty minutes of the church service with their parents before proceeding to class.
Unitarian Universalist Principles in Children’s Language
1. We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
WINDOWS AND MIRRORS – OUR FALL CURRICULUM
The RE team has been collaborating on various ideas for our fall curriculum and we are excited to engage the children in “Windows and Mirrors.” This curriculum focuses on looking into our own selves, searching for and finding meaning in our own individual values, as well as, finding out how to utilize our unique gifts to help our friends, family, congregation, and community.
REGISTER: Please register each child using this downloadable registration form.
VOLUNTEER: If you would like to get involved as an adult helper for the RE Classes or family-friendly activities or events, please check the boxes on the RE registration or contact either CRE Kristina Brink (email@example.com) or RE Chair, Jane Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
HORTON HEARS A UU!- OUR SPRING CURRICULUM