We are a Sunday School that encourages inquiring minds, builds self-identity, and instills a mindset that motivates the children’s thoughts and actions beyond Sunday mornings. We strive to provide our children with an environment that elicits compassion, empowerment, and self-reflection, as well as promotes justice, acceptance, and a desire to seek and speak their truth! We teach the kids about their inherent responsibility to advocate and put forth action that creates visible change, as a vital addition to simply lending an ear, a hand, and a shoulder to cry on.
If you feel that your values align with these statements, please feel free to join us in opening the minds, spreading love to the hearts, and joining the hands of the next generations.
Unitarian Universalist Principles in Children’s Language
1. We believe that each and every person is important.
2. We believe that all people should be treated fairly and kindly.
3. We believe that we should accept one another and keep on learning together.
4. We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
5. We believe that all persons should have a vote about the things that concern them.
6. We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
7. We believe in caring for our planet Earth, the home we share with all living things.
Join in at any time, we welcome you.
Questions? Contact Kristina Brink, CRE 724-977-2945 email@example.com
REGISTER: Please register each child using this UURE Child Registration Form.
VOLUNTEERS: To volunteer please, please fill out RE Volunteer Form.