Come, open to be moved.
Come, be held in mutual embrace.
Come, engage the world.
Come be made whole.
Welcome to Adult Faith Development at UUCM. Our offerings are open to all members and friends, new and longstanding. We invite and encourage you to explore a variety of courses, presentations, and events this fall and winter designed to help you be inspired, connect, and live your values. Our goal is to provide a framework for you to grow (personally, intellectually, spiritually, and ethically) as an individual, as a member of the community, and also as a Unitarian Universalist.
Ideas? Do you have an idea for a program that you would like us to offer, or one that you would like to offer yourself? If so, please contact Rev. Robin email@example.com
On Your Own Time: Adult Lifelong Learning Resources for UUsCLICK HERE FOR RESOURCES
Check back for a listing of our Fall 2018 programs.
Past programs have included:
- A Long Strange Trip – a 6 part DVD series about UU history
- Word for Word: Writing for Self-Discovery and Renewal
- 12 Steps to a Compassionate Life – book discussion with exercises
- UU 101 – Introduction to UUism and UU Church of Meadville
- Grief and Loss Sharing Group